Wednesday, January 16, 2008

COMMENTS

If anyone's reading this, please leave comments---including very short ones like 'huh' or 'mm' or 'hi'---just so I know I have an audience!

7 comments:

Licia B Hewitt said...

Hi Roy
I was literally wondering about your experience in Thailand in the last 5 mins and think your blog is a fabulous idea.
Miss you.
Licia

Hadrric said...

Ok, I'll read you blog, Roy, but just as long as it's neither personal nor well written.

What "group" are you with, that you are skulking by with smuggled fruit like lover's (lovers'?) lips?

Are you enjoying washing your bum?

Ricardo

rees said...

mm

-Rees

PS Really GREAT to hear from ya, Roy! Get some pix up on here!! Can't wait to read more about your experience in Thailand. What I want to know is, how many types of birds can you identify? Your ability to ID birds in Washington State always mystified me (especially being a Brit who'd be used to different birds).

Unknown said...

Um that discription of the jackfruit almost made me orgasm. I forgot I was reading about a fruit for a second.
Ha, just kidding!
Hey Roy. It's been a while. It was nice to read your blog and find out about what you've been up to. Sometime, though, I would love to chat with you and hear about HOW you've been doing. :). Give me a ring sometime if you get the chance. I understand though if it is too difficult to call. I hope all is well!

Laura

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of honoring termite mounds. that would never happen here. maybe trees, but not termites. Though I suppose we may not have "ancient" termite mounds. Or termite mounds at all?... hm.. well.. we have ant mounds. Definitely no honoring there.

Your descriptions of thailand bring back warm memories of cambodia. I remember really being in awe of how genuine and friendly people were there. And how peaceful and relaxed it was.

~Jill~

Jonathan said...

Hey Roy,

I really enjoy your writing. Maybe you could do some up for a travel magazine or something.

It's great to hear about your travels, so keep us posted.

BTW, I saw my first set of mole tracks at tracking club on Saturday.

Jonathan

Anonymous said...

Hi Roy,
I can't believe I made it this far---signing into Google and retyping comments (it deleted my first set)---all using dialup. I hope you feel special. As I said BEFORE, your travels sound like they really really suit you, and unlike Ricardo, I want to hear personal information!

By the way, Pearl has bright red hair; so she is continuing the diminishing line of red heads in the world. I actually make a flickr site of her but haven't managed to invite anybody but the grandparents. I'll get there one day. She'll probably be walking by then. Okay, I almost forgot, this site is about you, not my child! I'm so impressed with you.

xoxox Sandi

Hi Reese! Hi Jonathon!