Tuesday, January 8, 2008

ABOUT THIS BLOG (1)

Hello friends and family, this blog deserves a little explanatory introduction, but that will be coming in due course and not yet. In the meantime, I should let you know a bit about how I plan this thing to work: rather than write to a vague, anonymous, generalized audience like I am now, I've decided to work it like this: I will write to friends as motivated (or usually, if they write to me, as replying is fun) and then excerpt sections to post here. So, if you see something posted here that you thought was being written personally to you, you're right, it was being written just to you, but then I decided to use those paragraphs here too, as other people might like to read them. Don't worry, they'll be carefully edited to remove private material!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool idea Roy! Looking forward to hearing more and staying in touch. Tim xo